- I am a passionate dancer. Currently Tango, Lindy Hop & Electro Swing are favorites, but Salsa is also always a go 😉
- I am a fresh-air-fanatic. There is no being outside too much.
- Since the age of maybe 12, I have been making jewelry (https://lindalocurajewellery.wordpress.com) but now as the weather is getting better spring asks me to put some seeds in the soil. That´s why you might meet me in our shared garden.
- Despite growing up in the countryside, my first real hands-on farm-experience was while working on my Master’s thesis as a volunteer at a biodynamic community-supported farm in El Bolsón, Argentina.
- The year after finishing my Master’s and before starting this PhD I learned a lot about myself thanks to an Erasmus+ project called “the heArt of change,” cycled from Copenhagen to Paris for the COP 21, moved once more to another country, started to learn a new language, discovered my passion for chess and got more comfortable on a long board.
I joined Leuphana University and the EFCA project in October 2016 as a PhD research student. My academic life brought me from Austria to France, from Sweden to Argentina and now to Germany and the US. Some interesting facts about me: